Successful Marriage Counseling and Couples Therapy
You’ve probably tried everything you can think of to make your relationship work. You initiated date night, avoided talking about issues you knew would lead to an argument and tried being more patient. Maybe you’ve gone to workshops, read the latest book. Yet despite all your good intentions and efforts, you’re still feeling sad, lonely, alone, hurt, resentful, frustrated and maybe even hopeless.
So you’re probably wondering: “How can Michael help us when nothing else we’ve tried has worked?”
By teaching you and your partner new skills!
You’ll learn how to:
- Communicate so you feel heard, understood and valued.
- Show up in your relationship as the best version of yourself.
- Take personal responsibility
- Be open to learning
- Love yourself more
- Identify what’s in your highest good in every situation
- Take loving actions for yourself and your partner
- Stop taking your partner’s behavior personally
- Set loving boundaries so that you don’t lose yourself in your relationship
Marriage Counseling and Couples Therapy for Every Step of Your Relationship Journey
If you’re ready to feel more connected emotionally, physically, and spiritually with your partner, Contact me to schedule a free consultation.