You’re probably wondering whatever happened to the person you fell in love with. Where is that person who understood your every need?
Do you even remember the last time your partner tried to understand your point of view? You would even settle for a little empathy. And why does every little thing have to turn into an argument?
You’ve tried everything you can think of to make your relationship work. So you're probably thinking what's going to be different this time? A lot!
I'm going to help you learn and practice how to have a different kind of interaction with your partner. A healthy conversation where:
- You replace arguing with understanding
- You get to share your feelings without being interrupted or told you're wrong
- You feel appreciated rather than being taken for granted or having your feelings discounted
- Your partner listens to you, validates your point of view and demonstrates empathy
- You feel like you're on the same team rather than one or both of you trying to be right
- You know how to respond in a loving way when your partner gets triggered
- You're able to manage your own feelings when you get triggered
If you'd like to learn these new skills so that you can rekindle your romance and feel more hopeful about your relationship then contact me to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Profiled on the Award Winning TV Series:
Real Moms, Real Stories, Real Savvy