Have you ever said any of the following to your partner: “I’m angry. I’m hurt. I’m defensive. I"m anxious. I'm depressed. Or I’m not good enough?” I’m guessing yes. And it’s true. Well part of it is true. Yes, you are feeling either angry, hurt, defensive, anxious, depressed or not good … [Read More]
Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling in New Jersey
I provide both in person and virtual marriage counseling and couples therapy for couples who live in New Jersey and Inner Bonding training for couples who live outside New Jersey.
- Why does everything turn into an argument?
- Why can’t we get on the same page?
- Whatever happened to the person I fell in love with?
- When did our relationship start to feel like we’re just roommates?
- How can I ever let go of the past and forgive my partner?
- Frustrated that the same issue keeps coming back up
- Afraid to share your thoughts or feelings because you don't want to risk your partner's reaction
- Unimportant because your partner doesn't make you a priority
- Unappreciated because your partner doesn't notice all the things you do in your relationship
- Unloved and uncared for
I Can Help You Learn How To:
- Replace arguing with listening, understanding and empathy
- Resolve conflict
- Let go of past resentments
- Rebuild trust
- Bring back the passion in your relationship
- Create win-win situations
- Live a joyful life together
Marriage Counseling for Every Step of Your Relationship Journey
If you're ready to learn these new couples' skills and co-create a loving life together, contact me to schedule a free consultation.
Download my article on how to deal with conflict in your relationship
"How to Stop Fighting So Your Relationship Has a Fighting Chance"
Learn the two loving actions you can take when your partner is blaming, controlling, criticizing, judging, shaming or getting angry at you.
the You're Both Right™️ Couples Workshop
Learn The Couples Conversation™️
Saturday, July 8th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm